Sunday, February 8, 2009

Catching up...........

So I know I'm a little behind on blogging so I thought I would do some catching up......New Years Eve .....James, Candace, Taylor, Chase, Dave, Adam, Maddi, Mom and Dad all went out to eat then went back to the parents to play games and do Karaoke. We had so much fun!!! Here is Candace and my dad doing a little Neil Diamond......mostly is was Candace trying to help my dad remember the words

Candace doing a Solo......she is a very good singer!! Put the rest of us to shame :)
Taylor and Adam racing on the WII.....I bet you cant guess who won....your right Taylor....Adam is not too good at playing the WII...Sorry Adam

James and Adam decided to do a duet.....it was classes. Candace actually took the video and has it on her blog.....It made me laugh so hard!! lets just say there is no American Idol in their future!



Here is the whole gang playing Who is Smarter than a fifth grader......James and Candace did the best and of course Taylor.....smarty pants!





No comments: