Sunday, September 7, 2008

Monkey Madness

Maddi sure does love her monkey, playhouse, and being outside with all of all of the above. She drags her monkey all around......
In and out of her playhouse......shut the door...open the door....throw the monkey in....throw the monkey out.....
and again dragging the monkey everywhere!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Hey you guys,
I can't believe I found your blog. Maddi is soooo cute! She is already a year old, amazing! Come visit us when you come to Delta!
Much Love,
Rob and Jill

Haskett Family said...

Hey- what is going on. Your little girl is a cutie. Hope you are doing well!

Pessoa Fam said...

Hey Mindi! I am so glad that you found us! I love blogging. I have found so many long lost friends. Your little girl is so cute! She is almost the same age as Kate. I am excited to be able to know what's going on with your little fam. Hope all is well.

Butterfield Family said...

Hi mindi!
Your little girl is so cute. I found you on Brooke's blog. Chad does our blog and it doesn't get updated a lot, but come check it out.
-lindsay butterfield

Meghan said...

Hey Mindi! So I too have found you through one of the girls blogs :) Your little girl is so cute! You are looking good and it looks like everything is going well for you!

Brooke said...

Hello it's the Droubay Fam! I am soo glad you have a blog. Maddi has grown up soo much- she is BEAUTIFUL! Come see us in St George. our blog is droubayfam.blogspot.com