Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pony Rides and Petting Zoo

Maddi was not too sure about the Pony when she first got on, but once it started to move she did not want to get off.
Leyton and Colette was also with us and Once Leyton saw Maddi and some other kids ride the pony he wanted to try it himself. After some reassurance from mom.....Leyton loved it and did not want to get off. Thanks Colette for the fun day at Gardner Village!
When it was time to pet the animals I think the kids loved the water more than any of the animals. Maddi did pet some pigs, goats, and some other furry things...we don't know what some of the animals were:)
As you can see Maddi is a fish and wherever there is water I know that I'm soon to find Maddi in it or around it.

1 comment:

Colette said...

Those are so cute! It was fun!!