Maddi found her new favorite toy....yes we spend all this money on toys we hope or think they will love and they find a basket to play with....Go figure!!
Hi Mindi! Hope you don't mind I saw your blog on Colette's. Wow, maddy is big now! Is she walking? It seems like yesterday she was an infant in your carseat at the movie! We should do another one soon!
Isn't that the truth?! Presley loves chapstick, it could keep her entertained all day, so much for her toys! Mindi your blog is so cute, and I'm so glad we can keep up with each other's adorable babies! We are going to be out of town for Maddies Birthday, but be sure to give her a big smooch for me and Presley! Holy crap I can't believe we are going to have one year olds so soon!! Love ya!
3 comments:
Hi Mindi! Hope you don't mind I saw your blog on Colette's. Wow, maddy is big now! Is she walking? It seems like yesterday she was an infant in your carseat at the movie! We should do another one soon!
So cute!! They never want the toys you spend money on.
Isn't that the truth?! Presley loves chapstick, it could keep her entertained all day, so much for her toys! Mindi your blog is so cute, and I'm so glad we can keep up with each other's adorable babies! We are going to be out of town for Maddies Birthday, but be sure to give her a big smooch for me and Presley! Holy crap I can't believe we are going to have one year olds so soon!! Love ya!
-Jam-
Post a Comment